Members Come First
Northwest Federal Credit Union (https://www.nwfcu.org/protect) puts member centric thinking at the heart of its outreach services by provided expert fraud protection that is more convenient, personalized and accessibile. Northwest Federal Credit Union accomplishes this by effectively communicating to every demographic - individuals, millennials, students, families and seniors. These channels of communication include web sites, blogs, mobile, email, social and in-person with seminars and handouts.
According to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), Virginia ranks 8th in the U.S. for financial and I.D. theft related crimes. Northwest Federal Credit Union saw a huge opportunity to engage everyone to help solve the problem and prevent fraud by working closer with their members & communities in Virginia.
New Web Site
The eFraud Prevention™ suite of consumer awareness resources fit in perfectly with the Northwest Federal Credit Union Web site. Since the eFraud Prevention™ portal has a responsive design, is ADA compliant and requires no additional IT investment, adding these valuable services was simple and easy. The eFraud Prevention™ portal now completes the security section of the Northwest Federal Credit Union web site. Best of all, eFraud Prevention™ maintains and updates this content on a daily basis so the Northwest Federal Credit Union web site is always up-to-date with the latest fraud prevention tips and news alerts.
Offering A Solution
- Responding faster - Data breaches and other time sensitive fraud news happens daily. Northwest Federal Credit Union delivers daily news and alerts when they are first published. Helping everyone stay out in front of the latest fraud headlines. It may be a skimming incident at a local ATM or a phishing scam. No matter what the situation, Northwest Federal Credit Union acts fast and responds with good information.
- Social Media Integration - Northwest Federal Credit Union Facebook page includes the eFraud Prevention™ security tab that alerts and educates members via Facebook.
- Safeguarding their great reputation - Northwest Federal Credit Union has a great reputation for fraud safety in this era of constant cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Educating small businesses members - As small businesses become the focus of hackers; owners, managers and employees connect with Northwest Federal Credit Union for the latest resources and news.
- Increase service value - Northwest Federal Credit Union delivers a current and consistent message via web site articles, seminars, handouts and social media posts.
- FFIEC, FINRA, NCUA and other regulatory support - As a resource for the new Northwest Federal Credit Union's web site, the ADA Compliant eFraud Prevention™ service satisfies the consumer education recommendations from FFIEC, FINRA, NCUA and other regulatory agencies.
- Community Outreach - Today's trends require an approach that anticipates, recognizes and services everyone's individual needs. Northwest Federal Credit Union offers a member education solution to help everyone make less mistakes. As the trusted advisor, Northwest Federal Credit Union is creating smart, security minded people.
- Improved SEO and web traffic - Northwest Federal Credit Union has increased fraud protection and prevention related keywords that rank high in search analytics.